Disclaimer & User Policy
By using or accessing AspenLife.com (the "Site"), you acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). If you do not fully agree to these Terms, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. Therefore, you should read through all the Terms carefully. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Aspen Life ("AspenLife.com," we," us," or "our").
AspenLife.com offers its content to provide information to vacation, live, and research the town of Aspen, Colorado, USA.
Any other use of the Site is expressly prohibited. Importantly, this license does not include any right of collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display, or derivative use of the Site nor any right of use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools without our prior written permission; provided, however, that a limited exception from the preceding exclusion is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. "General purpose internet search engine" does not include a website or search engine, or another service that provides classified listings or property rental advertisements, or any subset of the same, or which is in the business of providing vacation property rental services.
Unless otherwise provided within these Terms, or unless otherwise applicable law requires us to allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without our prior written consent:
- * Utilize any contact information (email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, etc.) of any AspenLife.com advertiser provided on the Site to contact any individual or business with unsolicited offers, services, events, or announcements of any kind.
- Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, or transmit any part of the content in any form whatsoever;
- Reproduce any portion of the Site on your website or otherwise, using any device including, but not limited to, the use of a frame or border environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or mirror or replicate any part of the Site;
- Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from any content or any part of this Site;
- Reverse engineer any part of this Site;
- Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the Site in any form to any third parties;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor, copy, or keep a database copy of the content or any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site other than to advertise and research vacation rentals and to make legitimate inquiries to our members;
- Use the Site to make any false, fraudulent, or speculative reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, indecent, inflammatory, sexually explicit, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms; Please be aware that violating this policy will result in the immediate cancellation of your account and removal of your listing from AspenLife.com. No refunds will be given.
- Post or transmit any information that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
- Use or access the Site in any way that, in our sole discretion, adversely affects the performance or function of the Site, or any other computer systems or networks used by us or the Site, or infringes on our copyright or any copyright of our members;
- Violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary rights;
- Upload or transmit to the Site or use any device, software, or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with or intercept the regular operation of the Site, or appropriate the Site or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of any third party; or
- Disguise the origin of the information transmitted through the Site. Suppose you are aware of or experience any content, activity, or communication through or in connection with the Site that appears to violate the above or in violation of any other provision of these Terms. In that case, we ask that you please inform us of any such breach by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for investigating any claims made by prospective renters, vacation property owners, or agents. You assume all liability for using any information you find in any AspenLife.com publication. The operators of AspenLife.com take no responsibility and in no way warrant the accuracy of the information contained in any of the pages published here. In addition, not all AspenLife.com ads are created directly by the property or business owners; some AspenLife.com advertisers act as agents, promoters, or managers for the owners.
Renters know that each property sets its own Refund/Cancellation Policies - AspenLife.com recommends that renters ask for and receive a written notice of the Refund/Cancellation policy from the advertiser/owner. AspenLife.com is not responsible for the refund of rental fees for any reason.
None of the information on any AspenLife.com web page is confirmed or warranted by any party. Confirmation of information published herein is the sole responsibility of the renting party. See details on Protecting Yourself when dealing with anyone you don't personally know. Qualification of all renters is the sole responsibility of the property owner or agent.
Property Owners - If AspenLife.com cannot provide an expected level of service for any reason, including, but not limited to, service outages, war, or acts of God. Equipment failure, or negligence, neither AspenLife.com nor its owners can be held liable for any costs beyond the prorated expenses paid by the client for the services not provided. In addition, AspenLife.com does not guarantee the benefits of the AspenLife.com website will be available 100% of the time.
By using or continuing to use the services of AspenLife.com, you agree to the terms and conditions of this disclaimer.
Limitations of Use of Other User's Information; No Spam.
You agree that concerning other users' personal information that you obtain through the Site or any Site-related communication or any Site-facilitated transaction, we have granted to you a license to use such information only for: (a) any Site-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages, (b) using services offered through the Site, (c) facilitating a financial transaction between you and the other user (such as an online booking or charging a personal credit card) and (d) any other purpose that a user expressly agrees to after you tell them the purpose you would like to use it for. In all cases, you must allow users to remove themselves from your address book or database and review what information you have collected about them. In addition, under no circumstances, except as defined in this provision, can you disclose personal information about another user to any third party without our consent and the other user's consent. You agree that other users may use your personal information to communicate with you by this provision. Further, you agree that you will protect other users' personal information with the same degree of care that you protect your confidential information. You assume all liability for such information's misuse, loss, or unauthorized transfer.
RESERVING A VACATION RENTAL VIA ASPEN-LIFE
By using AspenLife.com to inquire about vacation rentals, users agree to accept all responsibility for any rental transactions entered into. All users of Aspenlife.com agree to release AspenLife.com of all liability regarding all forms of communication, monetary transfers, travel, rental conditions, agents, hazards, and all other liabilities related to renting a vacation home. Users understand AspenLife.com is only a medium to connect potential renters with vacation homes, owners, managers, and agents. Website users agree that AspenLife.com is not a booking agency and cannot be held responsible for theft, fraud, damage, libel, slander, or any type of communication, including voice, phone, fax, email, social media, or any other form thereof. Do your homework, and do not wire funds (especially internationally) until you are 100% confident you are dealing with the actual owner/manager of the vacation rental. Any doubts or concerns should be directed to AspenLife.com via our Contact Us page or by phone at 970-429-8007 and by email to email@example.com
Note: AspenLife.com does not participate in or tolerate the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Emails (SPAM) - AspenLife.com reserves the right to cancel (without refund) any member that mentions AspenLife.com or any of its associated websites, URLs, or any associated AspenLife.com email address in any SPAM email message or Usenet posting. AspenLife.com is the sole judge in determining what constitutes SPAM.
RENTAL & ADVERTISING INQUIRIES
It is the goal of AspenLife.com to reduce the volume of SPAM delivered via the Rental Information and Availability Request (Inquiry) form. To that end, inquiries may be monitored and filtered by AspenLife.com before delivery to AspenLife.com members. Additionally, inquiries.com staff members may read queries. Despite AspenLife.com filtering efforts, some SPAM inquiries will likely be delivered anyway. It is also likely that some non-SPAM questions may not be returned due to AspenLife.com filtering efforts.
Rental inquiries are delivered via Internet email and are not to be considered private. Internet email delivery is not 100% reliable, and AspenLife.com cannot be held responsible for undelivered inquiries or missed income due to undelivered inquiries. AspenLife.com, at its discretion, may supply potential renters with the direct email address and or phone number of AspenLife.com advertisers to make a rental inquiry.
The email address you provide to AspenLife.com for inquiries belongs to you, and it is your responsibility to keep your identity secure. AspenLife.com is not responsible for identity theft or cases where another party is using your email. Update your password regularly, and if you suspect your email has been hacked, immediately change your email password and your Aspen Life owner login and password. Inform us if you suspect your email is being used without your knowledge. AspenLife can not be held responsible for fraud stemming from an unauthorized party using your email address. AspenLife.com reserves the right to suspend your listing until your email is made secure or has been changed by you.
All website ad packages, pricing, and policies are subject to change without notice. Owners are responsible for individual vacation rental and real estate pricing. AspenLife.com assumes no responsibility nor offers any guarantee for prices posted on the website. Prices and estimates provided by AspenLife.com are valid for seven days from the delivery date. By submitting an ad on AspenLife.com, home/property owners agree to all terms on this page and understand they may not be notified of any price and policy changes. Any refund is subject to the sole discretion of AspenLife.com.
ISSUES WITH VENDORS
The Aspen Life website offers a platform for advertisers of local services, rentals, and real estate for sale to connect consumers and businesses. Therefore, Aspen Life is not responsible for any issues, complaints, or wrongdoings by individual vendors, business owners, rental property owners, or advertisers listed on our website. Furthermore, Aspen Life is not accountable or responsible for any problems between vendors/owners/businesses and consumers. Therefore, any views or complaints must be addressed to specific vendors/owners/businesses, not AspenLife.com.
AspenLife.com reserves the right to reject or edit any ad submitted at our sole discretion. Once the material has been submitted, edited, and posted on the AspenLife.com website, it becomes the property of AspenLife.com and its affiliated sites. Therefore, without written permission, it may not be copied from the AspenLife.com website.
AspenLIfe.com does not permit the addition of external URLs. However, guests and clients can quickly contact you via the contact form on your page, email, and telephone if you have provided one. Posting of URLs, links, and partial links and attempting to subvert our system will result in immediate suspension of the account.
LOCAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Property owners are responsible for investigating and adhering to all local regulations, including, but not limited to, permits, licenses, occupancy taxes, and safety compliance. By using or continuing to use the services of AspenLife.com, you agree to the terms and conditions of this disclaimer and user policy.